We understand that plans sometimes change, however the SunRose Group of Guesthouses imposes the following policy regarding cancellations:
- Cancellations made on bookings not yet paid for, 48 hours or less before arrival date, would be subjected to full payment.
- Cancellations made on paid bookings, will result in the SunRose Group of Guesthouses issuing a voucher for the amount paid, valid for a period of three years.
- Regret NO refunds.
- A Refund due to cancellation of accommodation already paid as a result of Hospitalization, the SunRose Group of Guesthouses will require a Medical certificate before a cash refund will be considered else a 3 year free stay voucher will be provided.
- A Refund due to cancellation of accommodation already paid as a result of DEATH, The SunRose Group of Guesthouses will require a DEATH certificate before a cash refund will be considered else a 3 year free stay voucher will be provided.
- The Guest House complex closes at 21.30, late arrivals stand to lose their accommodation if no “late arrival” arrangements have been made with the resident manager.
- Although management respects your rights to Privacy, due to the nature and situation of the Guest House, disturbances from persons or other guests could occur and that management has no control over that.
- Management has taken steps to provide reasonable security for its guests, SunRose Group of Guesthouses management cannot be held responsible for theft or damage to Guests property.
- Please be aware that this unit does NOT HAVE AN ELECTRIC GEYSER and that all hot water is supplied by a 200 lt SOLAR GEYSER. This means that some days/nights during winter, the water will be mild and possibly even cold. This does not often happen but on occasions there are multiple overcast and very cold days in winter. You should advise the resident manager if you run out of hot water.
- MOSTLY ALL HOUSES IN THE GARIEP DAM VILLAGE ARE PRE-FABRICATED ASBESTOS HOMES.